Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Experience highlights of three East African
countries on a single luxury journey made possible
by private air, encountering mountain gorillas and
chimpanzees in Uganda, tracking iconic wildlife in
Tanzania’s Serengeti and witnessing a true natural
spectacle on departures timed with the Great
Migration’s appearance in Kenya’s Masai Mara.
Aircraft: Cessna Grand Caravan 208B or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Entebbe–Bwindi (1 hr 15 min) | Bwindi–Serengeti (3 hrs*) | Serengeti–Masai Mara (2 hrs 30 min*) | Masai Mara–Nairobi (45 min)
*Flight duration only. Will stop en route to clear customs and immigration.
- Travel privately in a chartered Cessna Grand Caravan,
reclining in your fully rotating, contoured leather seats
- Enjoy major highlights of Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya
on one seamless itinerary, including Bwindi Impenetrable
National Park in Uganda, Serengeti National Park in
Tanzania and Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya
- Encounter endangered mountain gorillas on two days of
trekking in the lush forests of Uganda
- Stay in the finest camps in “Great Migration” country — three
nights in each the Serengeti and the Masai Mara
- Spot the Big Five along with countless other wild species
from custom-made safari vehicles offering unobstructed
views from every seat
- Explore with handpicked safari guides whose in-depth
tracking expertise leads to amazing wildlife encounters
- Experience the unsurpassed peace and comfort of the
region’s preeminent boutique camp and luxury safari
accommodations with updated and reimagined features
- Glide by hot air balloon over the wild-life rich Masai Mara