Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Discover ancient and modern wonders throughout
the Mediterranean, from the art and history of
Portugal and Spain to the seaside charms and
delights of the Amalfi Coast, and sojourn on a
three-night stay in scenic Dubrovnik.
Aircraft: Bombardier Challenger 850 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Lisbon-Barcelona (1 hr 45 min) | Barcelona–Naples (1 hr 45 min) | Naples-Dubrovnik (55 min)
- Fly in comfort between four countries throughout the
Mediterranean aboard an exclusively chartered aircraft
with a dedicated flight crew
- Discover the wonders of Portuguese royalty during a day at
Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the life and works of surrealist master Salvador Dalí
on a day trip to Figueres
- Relax along the incomparable Amalfi Coast, indulging in a
hands-on cooking lesson above the sparkling sea
- Roam the ancient ruins of Pompeii, witnessing a moment
frozen in time by a volcanic eruption
- Customize your travel experience in Dubrovnik with a
choice of Design Your Day options