The Best Way to Fly: with A&K
Thanks to our long-established partnerships with the world’s premier carriers — not to mention decades of experience — booking your air with A&K affords you a multitude of benefits. Your Air Concierge always knows the best flights that work with your itinerary’s start and end times, and in the event a flight is delayed or canceled, we’re there 24/7 to assist you and make sure you enjoy your journey as planned. We offer special fares where available, as well as the freedom to earn mileage points as your carrier allows and to cancel your reservation up to a day before departure (fees may apply).
Why book your flights directly through A&K:
- We know which flights work best for your itinerary and which can save you time in the air
- You can choose from a variety of carriers who have partnered with us to provide special Business and Economy Class fares (subject to availability)
- We can cancel or refund your special fare tickets up to the day before departure (fees may apply)
- You can earn mileage credit from your preferred airlines, where applicable, just as if you booked on your own
- We handle any unforeseen challenges directly with the airlines when they arise, with 24/7 emergency service to handle air-related issues on tickets we have confirmed
- Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of choosing from a variety of global carriers who have partnered with A&K to offer you exclusive special fares, subject to availability
- Reserve your preferred seat when you make your reservations
Fly one of our preferred partner airlines:
One World Alliance: American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Iberia Airlines, LATAM, Qantas Airways and Qatar Airways
Star Alliance: Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Asiana, Lufthansa, South African Airways, Swiss, Turkish and United
Sky Team Alliance: Air France, Alitalia, Delta, KLM & Korean Airlines
View a list of all A&K Airline Partners. Call A&K or speak to your Travel Advisor to plan your next journey today.
Add a City Stopover to Your Next Journey
Start or end your journey with a dazzling three days and two nights in Dubai or Hong Kong. These mini-adventures for just you and your companions feature accommodations and sightseeing selected and arranged for you by A&K, and are ready to add to your Luxury Small Group Journey booking.
Explore Dubai: Stopover Package
3 days from $2,295
Single Supplement from $1,595
International air not included.
Taj Dubai from $2,295 | Single Supplement from $1,595
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai from $3,195 | Single Supplement from $2,495
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach from $3,295 | Single Supplement from $2,695
Fly to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and check in to your luxury hotel. Discover the best of this dazzling city, viewing its remarkable architecture; visiting the Spice Market and the colorful shops at Deira Gold Souk; and ascending the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper. On the last day, continue on to your journey or board your flight home.
Explore Hong Kong: Stopover Package
3 days from $2,495
Single Supplement from $1,395
International air not included.
Accommodations: The Peninsula Hong Kong
Experience Hong Kong Island by land, air and sea, beginning with a look at the city’s bustling market culture with stops at the Sheung Wan dried food and herbal market, street-side antique shops, and an open-air curio market. Ride the Peak Tram funicular up to Victoria Peak for a stunning view of Victoria Harbour, and finish with a traditional sampan (wooden boat) ride through the local floating villages.