On occasion, unexpected events or accidents can leave you with cancelled plans and significant unbudgeted expenses. A&K's Guest Protection Program can help cover you, your belongings and your travel investment against unwelcome surprises. A&K's Guest Protection Program offers a package of benefits and services to help you enjoy the world.
Why is Guest Protection the right choice for you?
- Do you have a pre-existing medical condition? Our plan waives pre-existing conditions as long as you pay for the plan within 14 days of your initial deposit.
- You're also covered for trip cancellation or interruption if unexpected covered medical problems require that you change your travel plans.
- Our policy provides medical coverage (up to policy limits) for a covered illness or injury sustained while abroad.
- Emergency medical evacuation or transportation services, if necessary, are also covered.
- You're also covered against baggage loss, theft, damage or delay.
- In addition to support from A&K's own network of international offices, you have toll-free access to On Call International's 24/7 worldwide non-insurance emergency assistance services that can help you in a medical, dental or legal emergency. It also offers assistance with emergency cash transfers, lost travel documents and much more.
- If you have protection plan questions or a claim, they can be handled quickly and efficiently on our administrator's dedicated, toll-free A&K service line at 800 323 4947.
- For your convenience, the cost of this coverage will be reflected on your tour invoice. To enroll in the plan, simply pay the amount indicated along with your tour deposit, or at any time until (or with) final tour payment. Note: plan cost includes both insurance and non-insurance services.
Important: This is only a brief description of the program. For plan details, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.
This plan provides cancellation coverage for your trip and other insurance coverages that apply only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.
Private Jet Travel
For Questions, please contact the A&K insurance desk at 800 323 4947
*Please note that not all benefits are available in all jurisdictions. This is intended as a summary of the benefits and services and is not your Policy or Certificate. Complete details of your coverage are available at www.affinitytravelcert.com/ABK after your purchase. Please review your policy or certificate for a full list of benefits and exclusions and limitations. State variations may apply. If there is a difference between the information provided in the summary and the provisions contained in the policy/certificate; the policy/certificate will prevail.
This program was designed and administered by Aon Affinity Travel.
Aon Affinity, is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; (AR 244489); in CA, MN; OK , AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY and NH, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. Affinity Insurance Services is acting as a Managing General Agent as that term is defined in the section 626.015(14) of the Florida Insurance Code. As an MGA we are acting on behalf of our carrier partner.
Travel assistance services are provided by On Call International and not by United States Fire Insurance Company. Plans are made up of insurance underwritten by the Unites States Fire Insurance Company and non-insurance travel assistance services provided by On Call International. Fairmont Specialty and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United State Fire Insurance Company. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company 2015.