Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Savor unforgettable experiences in four of Europe’s most celebrated capitals, exploring London, Paris, Rome and Athens alongside expert local guides and enjoying exclusive insider access to the cultural and culinary treasures of each timeless destination on one seamless luxury journey made possible by private air.
Aircraft: Challenger 850 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: London–Paris (50 min) | Paris–Rome (1 hr 50 min) | Rome–Athens (1 hr 50 min)
- Enjoy a Champagne toast atop the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe
- Tour Paris in a charming Citroën 2CV automobile, culminating on Montmartre for views across the entire city
- Begin a day in Paris with breakfast atop the Tour Montparnasse, and end it with cocktails in an iconic jazz club
- Explore the lanes and artisanal merchants of Rome’s Trastevere neighborhood, then partake in a pasta cooking class, using the freshest local ingredients
- Soak up the sun during a ride along the sparking Athenian Riviera