Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
On a seamless journey across iconic safari country
by privately chartered air, observe the famed Big
Five along with countless other wild species and
meet the nomadic Maasai people while exploring
East Africa’s finest game reserves, including Masai
Mara Game Reserve and Serengeti National Park.
Aircraft: Cessna Grand Caravan 208B or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Nairobi– Nanyuki (1 hour) | Nanyuki–Masai Mara (1 hour 30 min) | Masai Mara-Serengeti (2 hours 40 min)* | Serengeti-Lake Manyara (35 min) | Lake Manyara-Nairobi (1 hour 30 min)*
*Flight duration only. Will stop en route to clear customs and immigration.
- Travel privately in a chartered Cessna Grand Caravan,
reclining in your fully rotating, contoured leather seat
- Enjoy all the major highlights of Kenya and Tanzania, visiting
a northern Kenya private conservancy, Masai Mara Game
Reserve, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- Revel in expansive aerial game viewing, flying low over your
destination (weather permitting), and enjoying insights from
your knowledgeable pilots
- Discover the diversity of Africa’s wildlife, from the Big Five to
species unique to northern Kenya
- Experience the unsurpassed peace and comfort of the
region’s preeminent boutique camp and luxury safari
- Meet a member of the Maasai people, who exclusively
visits your lodge to lead a discussion of Maasai culture and
conduct a beading workshop
- Customize your safari experience with our Design Your Day
options in the Masai Mara