Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Explore India’s treasures, from the splendidly
beautiful Taj Mahal to the palaces of Jaipur, witness
the sacred aarti ceremony on the banks of the
Ganges in Varanasi and seek out the elusive Bengal
tiger in Ranthambore National Park, all while
staying in some of the country’s most iconic
and luxurious hotels.
Aircraft: Dassault Falcon 2000 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Mumbai–Jaipur (1 hr 15 min) | Jaipur–Agra (30 min) | Agra–Varanasi (1 hr) | Varanasi–Delhi (1 hr 15 min)
- Fly in comfort and style between India’s iconic cities aboard
private aircraft exclusively chartered for your journey
- Stay in exceptional luxury at Oberoi hotels, including
The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur and The Oberoi Vanyavilas,
- Experience the glorious Taj Mahal during a visit to Agra,
witnessing its jewel-like radiance
- Enjoy private Jeep safaris in Ranthambore National Park,
home of the elusive Bengal tiger
- In Varanasi, visit the banks of the Ganges, the most holy site
in Hinduism, before seeing Sarnath, one of Buddhism’s most
- Join a pandit (Hindu priest) for an exclusive Hindu blessing
ceremony in Jaipur