Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Experience the best of New Zealand’s wine country as you sip, taste, sample and savor your way through the vineyards, wineries, farmsteads and boutique eateries of Auckland, Hawke’s Bay, Wellington, Blenheim, Christchurch, and Queenstown, enjoying stays in some of the North and South islands’ finest boutique accommodations along the way.
- Sample fresh oysters, award-winning olive oils, distinctive wines, and other local specialties of Waiheke Island
- Spend two nights at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers, a coastal Relais & Châteaux property you might not want to leave
- Savor the Marlborough region’s distinctive wines paired with a lunch highlighting the best local produce
- Go hands-on with a private cooking experience at Hapuku Kitchen, a renowned local culinary school
- Takeoff on a helicopter flightseeing tour of Milford Sound, alighting to encounter the fur seal colonies of the west coast