800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Paris, the Loire & Seine River Cruise (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 13 | From: $9,995
Stay in a Loire Valley château-turned-hotel; explore Paris from the seat of a vintage Citroën 2CV; see Monet's Giverny and the final resting place of Van Gogh at Auvers-sur-Oise; and ply the Seine River during a seven-night cruise through the north of France, disembarking for Connections-exclusive shore excursions, including a day trip to the D-Day landing sites at Normandy.
- Cruise the Seine River through the tranquil French countryside, experiencing 13 days of exclusive Connections sightseeing in your private small-group vehicle, escorted by your own Resident Tour Director
- Explore Paris from the seat of a vintage Citroën 2CV
- Experience the authentic Loire Valley with a stay in a magnificent château-turned-hotel
- See Monet's Giverny and the final resting place of Van Gogh at Auvers-sur-Oise
- Spend a day exploring the D-Day landing sites at Normandy with a historical expert
- Enjoy eight thoughtfully planned meals ashore, designed exclusively for Connections guests
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE PARIS, FRANCE
Day 2: PARIS / Vintage Motor Tour
Day 3: PARIS/LOIRE VALLEY / Versailles
Day 4: LOIRE VALLEY / River-Spanning Châteaux
Day 5: PARIS / Your Cruise Begins
Day 6: PARIS & AUVERS-SUR-OISE / Discovering Van Gogh
Day 7: ROUEN / Tea at a Patisserie
Day 8: NORMANDY / Sobering History
Day 9: CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX / Sampling Ciders & Calvados
Day 10: GIVERNY / Monet’s Inspiration
Day 11: PARIS / The “City of Light”
Day 12: PARIS / A Day of Art
Day 13: DEPART PARIS
Connections European River Cruise Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.