800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Cuba by Land & Sea: A People-to-People Cruise (2018)
Limited to 56 guests
Days: 11 | From: $9,995 (was $10,995)
Enjoy a people-to-people program featuring seven nights aboard boutique sailing yacht 'Le Ponant' and enriching on-shore connections with Cuban residents. Visit schools, snorkel in a marine park and meet and interact with local dancers, musicians and singers, and enjoy the hospitality of Havana's first five-star hotel.
- Experience the best of both worlds with stays in centrally located hotels and a seven-night cruise aboard the intimate, three-masted yacht 'Le Ponant'
- Sail in the company of resident Cuban guides, who provide incomparable insight into Cuba's history, education, healthcare system and economy, as well as its political and social structure
- Spend two full days in Havana and experience its vibrant energy during a private dance rehearsal in Cuba's capital city
- Stay two nights at the new Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinski in Havana, the first five-star property in the city
- Join a local architect or historian for an educational walk through colonial Trinidad, one of the oldest European settlements in Cuba
- Discover Punta Francés Nature Reserve, inaccessible except by sea, where you snorkel or explore the beach and mangroves while learning about local ecology and conservation efforts
- 29 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 9 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE HOLGUIN, CUBA
Days 2-3: SANTIAGO DE CUBA / Setting Sail
Days 4-5: TRINIDAD / Charming Colonial City
Day 6: CIENFUEGOS / Beauty by Sea
Day 7: PUNTA FRANCÉS / Outdoor Expedition
Day 8: AT SEA / Enriching Lectures & Lovely Vistas
Day 9: HAVANA / History Revealed
Day 10: HAVANA / Arts and Culture
Day 11: DEPART HAVANA
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.