800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Amsterdam, Paris & London (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,995
In between cruising each city's waterways, visit the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, discover Montmartre and the Louvre in Paris and, in London, see Buckingham Palace and historic Windsor Castle.
- Discover three fascinating world capitals, experiencing landmark architecture and cruises on timeless rivers
- Tour Paris in a classic French Citroën 2CV
- For a local Market Connection, join your Resident Tour Director for a walk in a Parisian market and meet the vendors
- Join a local artist in Montmartre who teaches you how to sketch for a lively Artisan Connection
- Take a flight on the London Eye for a spectacular view of the city
- 16 meals, with 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Day 2: AMSTERDAM / Canal Cruise & Anne Frank’s House
Day 3: AMSTERDAM / Treasure Trove of Dutch Art
Day 4: PARIS, FRANCE / Parisian Markets
Day 5: PARIS, FRANCE / Louvre Museum
Day 6: PARIS / The Colors of Montmartre
Day 7: LONDON, ENGLAND / Legacy of Churchill
Day 8: LONDON / Royal Windsor
Day 9: DEPART LONDON
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.