Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India - Pushkar Fair (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 17 | From: $9,895
Explore kaleidoscopic India, seeing contrasting Old and New Delhi; holy Varanasi; and - if luck has it - the elusive tiger in Panna National Park. Witness the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset; take an elephant safari in Jaipur; attend the colorful Pushkar Fair; and set out a boat ride on placid Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Throughout the journey, stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River
- Explore the countryside of Jaipur during an elephant ride conducted by an expert mahout (trainer)
- Stay two nights in Panna National Park, home to the mysterious Bengal tiger
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.