800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands (2015-16)
Limited to 199 guests
Days: 17 | From: $20,995
Embark on luxurious 'Le Boreal' for an adventurous expedition across the Southern Ocean, stopping at wildlife-rich South Georgia, the unspoiled Falklands and the vast, wild shores of Antarctica.
- Cruise for 15 nights aboard the luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by award-winning experts, including scientists, authors, historians and professional photographers
- Learn about the fascinating life of one of Antarctica's greatest explorers, Ernest Shackleton, when you visit his gravesite in Grytviken
- Visit an active research station and observe preservation efforts to protect this one-of-a-kind habitat
- Set off for exciting shore excursions in swift Zodiacs (sturdy inflatable boats), where closer views of the land and wildlife reveal the remarkable biodiversity of the Southern Ocean
- Choose from two unique departures: a Family Holiday voyage that includes unforgettable winter holiday celebrations and landings, or a Photographic Expedition led by wildlife photographer Richard Harker and designed for all levels of interest and skill
- Experience the benefits of all-inclusive cruising: on-board gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on 'Le Boreal' are included
- Enjoy convenient A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia
Luxury Expedition Cruises 2015-2016
Family Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.