Wonders of the Galápagos (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,295
Cruise for seven nights aboard 'Eclipse' to the Galápagos, where you stroll pristine beaches among giant tortoises, marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies, and snorkel and kayak with rays and sea lions.
- Cruise for seven nights in the Galápagos on board 'Eclipse,' a Readers' Choice for Condé Nast Traveler readers, enjoying its fully air-conditioned staterooms and common areas
- Discover the Galápagos on twice-daily island excursions that include nature walks limited to 12 guests for more interaction with your naturalist guide
- Kayak wildlife-rich waters or snorkel amid sea lions and fish
- Learn how the seafood appetizer ceviche is prepared and sample the result during a fun Chef's Table experience
- Enjoy a wide range of on-board activities, including stargazing, whale watching and an equator-crossing celebration
- Ride Like a Local when you board a panga to go ashore and explore island coastlines
- On A&K Family departures, a Children's Activity Coordinator and child-friendly programming are included throughout the journey
- Enjoy VIP lounge access in Baltra and Guayaquil for maximum comfort prior to your departure flights
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.