Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Immerse yourself in Italy’s sun-splashed
Mediterranean vibe on an easy-going luxury
journey from Rome’s Renaissance art and classic
cuisine to rural Puglia and the storied islands of
Sardinia and Sicily, exploring local cultures,
wines and favorite dishes along the way,
and smoothly accessing these far-flung locales
via exclusive private flights.
Aircraft: Challenger 850 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Rome–Olbia (45 min) | Olbia–Catania (1 hr 20 min) | Catania–Bari (1 hr 15 min)
- Journey seamlessly between some of Italy’s most beguiling
mainland and island destinations, with an ease only made
possible by private charter air
- Indulge in fettuccine Alfredo at the Roman restaurant where
the recipe was created
- Enjoy a full day in the rugged back country of Sardinia, with
lunch in a traditional farmhouse overlooking the scenic coast
- Partake of the culinary pleasures of Sicily — wine, chocolate
and gastronomy — and visit the famous markets of Catania
- Savor three days of exploration in Puglia, including an
eclectic choice of Design Your Day experiences