Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Experience historic, cultural and natural splendors across England, Iceland, Germany and Sweden, travelling in comfort between destinations by privately chartered air, as you visit a private farm that raises Icelandic horses, and enjoy special private access to the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
Aircraft: Bombardier Challenger 850 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: London–Reykjavik (2 hours 55 min) | Reykjavik–Berlin (3 hours 25 min) | Berlin–Stockholm (1 hr 45 min)
- Discover the diverse appeal of northern Europe, travelling in comfort and style between destinations aboard privately chartered flights
- Learn about and ride Icelandic horses on an exclusive visit to
a private farm
- Explore London like a local, taking a ferry across the
Thames, exploring Southwark’s Borough Market and the
river’s South Bank
- Enjoy evening access to the striking Reichstag Dome,
indulging in a private dinner and drinks in this iconic location
- Delve into Swedish culture with special after-hours visits to the Vasa Museum as well as ABBA The Museum
- Spend the day privately cruising on a vintage steamship through the Stockholm Archipelago, enjoying lunch on board
- Experience a day in London your way, with a choice of
A&K’s Design Your Day options