Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Immerse yourself in Mexico’s diverse culture and discover its rich history on a journey that takes you from bustling Mexico City to the verdant rural landscapes of Colima and Oaxaca, where indigenous roots are still strong, and to the imposing Mayan ruins of Palenque and Chichen Itza, exploring sites that range widely throughout Mexico, all made easily accessible by privately chartered air.
Aircraft: Gulfstream IV or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Toluca-Colima (45 min) | Colima-Oaxaca (1 hr) | Oaxaca-Palenque (45 min) | Palenque-Merida (45 min)
- Fly in comfort between inspiring destinations across Mexico aboard an exclusively chartered aircraft with a dedicated flight crew
- Rise over Teotihuacán on an early morning hot air balloon flight, taking in views of one of the world’s largest pyramids and one of the most important of all Mesoamerican sites
- Learn the secrets of Oaxacan cuisine during a cooking demonstration by a top local chef
- Walk through highland forests among millions of monarch butterflies that migrate here from the US and Canada
- Enjoy an exclusive after-hours visit and dinner at the Frida Kahlo House & Museum
- Delve into Mexico’s indigenous roots by visiting Zapotec villages near Oaxaca
- Discover lesser-visited archaeological sites such as Monte Albán, Palenque, Uxmal and Kabah