Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Discover ancient and modern wonders throughout the Mediterranean,
from the art and history of Portugal and Spain to the seaside charms and delights of the Amalfi Coast, and sojourn on a three-night stay in scenic Dubrovnik.
Aircraft: Bombardier Challenger 850 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: Lisbon-Barcelona (1 hour 45 min) | Barcelona–Naples (1 hour 45 min) | Naples-Dubrovnik (55 min)
- Fly in comfort between four countries throughout the
Mediterranean aboard an exclusively chartered aircraft, with
a dedicated flight crew
- Discover the wonders of Portuguese royalty during a day at
Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the life and works of surrealist master Salvador Dalí
on a day trip to Figueres
- Relax along the incomparable Amalfi Coast, indulging in a
hands-on cooking lesson above the sparkling sea
- Roam the ancient ruins of Pompeii, witnessing a moment
frozen in time by a volcanic eruption
- Customize your travel experience in Dubrovnik, with a
choice of Design Your Day options