New Wheels Up Exclusive Journeys
America’s National Parks by Wheels Up 2022
- Jet from one scenic locale to the next courtesy of the comfort and convenience of Wheels Up chartered flights
- Privately explore Yosemite National Park with an expert, and walk its scenic valley led by an expert reenactor portraying naturalist John Muir
- Enjoy special access to a section of the famed Kolb photography studio usually closed to the public
- Privately float through famous Horseshoe Bend, also known as the “east rim of the Grand Canyon”
- Go off-road in a 4x4 to seek out the diverse desert wildlife of Antelope Valley among its majestic, rolling hills
- Set out on a private float trip down the Snake River in a traditional wooden McKenzie River dory and enjoy a private riverside dinner
- View the geothermal marvels of Yellowstone National Park alongside a naturalist
Itinerary at a Glance
Arrive Fresno, California
Yosemite National Park | A Walk with John Muir
Grand Canyon National Park | Special Access to Kolb Studio
Lake Powell | Private Float on the Colorado River
Lake Powell | Secrets of Antelope Canyon
Jackson Hole | Marvels of Arches National Park
Grand Teton National Park | Private Dory Float with Riverside Dinner
Yellowstone National Park | Geysers & Other Iconic Sites
Depart Jackson Hole
May-Sep; Priced from $29,995 based on two people travelling together
May-Sep; Priced from $22,995 based on four people travelling together
Prices are per person, double occupancy for the itinerary as published for 2022 travel, and subject to availability.
Wheels Up Air
This itinerary requires 7.3 hours of billable flight time from the beginning to the end of the journey on Wheels Up air for up to 8 guests.
Wheels Up Members are eligible for a luxury amenity credit up to a $500 value when utilizing Wheels Up flights on a Front or Final leg of this journey. This special offer can be used toward spa services or another amenity for you and a guest when travelling.
To reserve this journey, contact an A&K Travel Consultant via your dedicated A&K reservations line at 888 755 0015.
Preparing for Your Journey
Review A&K's quick travel tips to ensure you are prepared for your journey.Download PDF
Download important information about your destination(s), including passport and visa requirements; vaccinations; baggage restrictions; a packing list; and tipping guidelines.Download PDF
Passports & Visas
See passport requirements and A&K's recommendations for obtaining necessary visas.Learn More
Familiarize yourself with health and vaccination requirements for your destination, at the Centers for Disease Control’s website.Visit CDC