For your Galápagos adventure cruise, choose to book an independent journey or to exclusively charter an entire vessel for your own private party. When travelling independently, share the vessel’s amenities and excursions with fellow guests. Journeys are led by expert local guides ashore and at sea. A&K can customize the mainland Ecuador portion of your itinerary to your interests. Speak to your A&K Travel Consultant or your travel professional to create a journey tailored just for you.
Cruise the southern and central routes of the Galápagos Islands, embarking for seven nights aboard a sustainable luxury expedition yacht with our preferred partner, award-winning Ecoventura. Sailing on sister ships ‘Origin,’ ‘Theory’ or ‘Evolve’, discover beaches and bays rich in history and teeming with wildlife. Experience up-close encounters with endemic species, strolling among giant tortoise, marine iguana and blue-footed booby, and snorkeling and kayaking with sea lion and penguin. Conclude your adventure with an extended stay in colonial Quito.
- Explore the Galápagos Islands for seven nights on one of three luxury expedition yachts — ‘Origin,’ ‘Theory’ or ‘Evolve’ — by Ecoventura, a member of the Relais & Chateaux collection
- Visit a diversity of wildlife-rich locales on daily excursions led by expert-scientist guides
- Go up close to species unique to the islands, from the plodding giant tortoise and comical blue-footed booby to the fearsome-looking marine iguana and the frolicking sea lion
- Enjoy numerous opportunities to kayak, snorkel, hike or simply relax on shore
- Partake of a variety of onboard activities, such as guided stargazing and nature lectures about this amazing destination
- Step back in time in Ecuador’s capital city of Quito, walking its cobblestone streets, taking in its colonial buildings and discovering local art treasures