Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Immerse yourself in an epic Australian adventure as you experience the insider's Melbourne and Sydney, marvel at the Outback's monolithic wonder of Uluru, encounter iconic Australian animal species and bask for two nights in the Daintree Rainforest. Also explore the Great Barrier Reef from your own island hideaway, and take in the Great Ocean Road's stunning vistas.
- Experience the best of Australia, exploring Melbourne, the Outback, Daintree Rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney, enjoying A&K’s hallmark brand of insider access along the way
- Privately experience the Great Ocean Road, one of the world's most scenic coastal drives along the south-west coast of Victoria
- Experience the majesty of Uluru (Ayers Rock) during a luxurious stay at Longitude 131º, a five-star tented eco-camp in the Red Center of the Outback
- Devote a full day to exploring the Daintree Rainforest, the world's oldest tropical rain forest and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience insider access and up-close interaction with Australian animal species, including koalas, on a privately guided visit to Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Bask in your own hidden paradise on Lizard Island, an exclusive resort island secluded among the coral atolls of the Great Barrier Reef
- Gain VIP access to Sydney's iconic Opera House and Harbour with a revealing private walking tour and shared cruise