Discover natural and man-made wonders, from Ecuador to Peru, on a journey that includes a four-night cruise in the wildlife-rich Galápagos Islands, an exclusive visit to a village in the Sacred Valley and a guided exploration of Machu Picchu, the awe-inspiring “Lost City” of the Incas.
- Cruise for four nights in the Galápagos Islands aboard stylish ‘La Pinta,’ a newly renovated, 48-guest expedition vessel that offers comfort and flexibility for exploring
- Experience some of the most intimate and up-close wildlife encounters in the world, both on land and in the water
- Explore the Galápagos on twice-daily shore excursions that include nature walks led by a certified naturalist guide, and choose from activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, light trekking or relaxing on shore
- Discover magnificent Machu Picchu firsthand in the company of a local expert guide, and stay at the only hotel on-site for access to the ruins before most other visitors arrive
- Meet people of the Sacred Valley of the Incas when you privately visit their remote village to gain insight into their centuries-old weaving and farming techniques