Discover the tribal traditions, natural wonders and exotic, paradisiacal shores of Indonesia, Papua and Australia. Exploring with A&K’s remarkable Expedition Team, enjoy nature walks, local village visits, Zodiac excursions, and opportunities to snorkel and scuba dive. Experience stunning Komodo National Park and its rare dragon; West Papua’s brilliant marine ecosystems, the storied spice islands of Maluku and Banda; and astonishing Great Barrier Reef.
- Cruise for 14 nights from Indonesia to Papua and Australia on luxury, all-balcony ‘Le Laperouse,’ with a capacity limited to just 148 guests
- Enjoy two days of exploration in Bali before your cruise, complete with a stay at luxury Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- Explore in the company of A&K’s renowned Expedition Team, enjoying an all-encompassing enrichment program and lecture series
- Spend two days in UNESCO-designated Komodo National Park, where you may choose to kayak, swim and search for the island’s most famed resident, the Komodo Dragon
- Discover some of the world’s rarest and most remarkable beaches and marine ecosystems, including West Papua’s Triton Bay and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, with opportunities to snorkel and scuba dive
- Visit with remarkable indigenous peoples on culture-rich islands, meeting with the Takpala in their village on Alor Island and experiencing an Asmat war canoe greeting in Papua
- Soak in two days on the postcard-worthy Spice Islands, enjoying a far-flung, truly exotic paradise of white-sand beaches, brilliant coral reefs, and eclectic, storied history