Luxury Expedition Cruises
Wonders of Japan Cruise: Cherry Blossom Season 2021
- Witness private performances by the world-renowned Kodo taiko drummers, Kabuki warriors and Geishas
- Immerse in mesmerizing Japanese art, perhaps visiting the Adachi Museum of Art
- Visit Gyeongju, South Korea, ancient dynastic capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Reflect on Japan’s turbulent history and witness its miraculous resurgence in Hiroshima
- Enjoy fascinating onboard lectures and presentations led by our enrichment specialists on photography, Japanese history, culture and gardens
Michelle ValbergPhotographer, Nikon Ambassador
An award-winning photographer, Michelle is a Canadian Nikon Ambassador and a Canadian Geographic Photographer-in-Residence. She looks forward to shooting the idyllic Japanese spring.
Suzana Machado DOliveiraExpedition Director
Leading A&K cruises for nearly 30 years, Suzana has travelled everywhere, including Greece, the Arctic and Antarctica. She has lead A&K’s Japan program for years with a passion for Japanese culture.