This journey is a unique opportunity to travel with other international guests on a limited-edition itinerary operated by A&K Australia.
Immerse yourself in India’s more spiritual side on this journey through the relaxed
southern states of the subcontinent. Prized for millennia for its aromatic spices and
natural beauty, the south remains a feast for the senses, with fragrant cuisines,
friendly people and fascinating cultures. Bask in the color and movement of
bustling, sophisticated cities, sleepy fishing villages, tropical coastlines and lush
hinterlands. Observe the astonishing Pallava sculptures and towering Chola
Temples of Tamil Nadu, the colonial charms of Puducherry and the tranquil backwaters of Kerala, in an India still largely undisturbed by tourism.
- Explore historic Chennai, the cultural, culinary and artistic hub of southern India
- Marvel at the extensive cave temples and life-size bas-relief sculptures of Mahabalipuram
- Join a local chef in Puducherry for a market visit and cooking lesson
- Join 45 nations at Auroville, the New Age community founded in the 1960s that still attracts devotees the world over
- Experience an evening aarti ceremony at Meenakshi Temple with a local guide
- Enter a world of tea, from plant to pour, amid the plantations of Munnar
- Soak up the colonial charms of the colorful port city of Kochi, “Queen of the Arabian Sea”