800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Around the World with Geoffrey Kent: An Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet (2019)
Limited to 50 guests
Days: On Request | From: TBA
Join Geoffrey Kent on this 14-day Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet in May 2019.
Visiting: Japan, South Korea, Cambodia, Romania, and Scotland
This Inspiring Expedition may be shorter in time than Geoffrey's other Around the World voyages but it lacks none of his hallmark imagination, and his attention to detail, comfort, elegance and provision. It remains very much another collector's piece for the experiential traveller.
- Authentically discover ancient Japanese culture and its cuisine: understand the interaction of Zen Buddhism and the tea ceremony, the tradition of the katana swordsmiths and the heya schools of Sumo, the ama divers of Ise-Shima and the religious shrines of its peninsula
- Marvel at Korea's proud preservation of its culture at the Changdeokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok village
- Share Seoul's gastronomic passion for innovating their delicious traditional food
- Be as much enchanted by the rich soul of Cambodia as by its romantic architectural treasures and masterpieces
- Visit the lively and lovely Lipscani district of Bucharest's old town and visit the gargantuan People's Palace, an ironic reminder of Ceausescu's communist reign
- Explore the culturally fascinating medieval world of Transylvania and the wild and impressive Carpathian Mountains, home to a third of Europe's remaining bears, wolves and lynxes
- Revel at a sumptuous farewell dinner in an historic Scottish castle