800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Light and Soul of The Arctic (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: On Request | From: TBA
Join Geoffrey Kent on this 5-day Inspiring Expedition in March 2018 into the wilderness of Finnish Lapland.
The aurora borealis has mystified since time immemorial, and it is around its bewitching displays that we have created our Inspiring Northern Lights Expedition, an adventure into the very heart of the Arctic circle.
- Witness the northern lights on a journey timed to reveal them at their most spectacular
- Stay in a remote wilderness lodge reserved exclusively for your group
- Fly quickly and easily into the heart of the action on chartered aircraft
- Revel in exciting adventures, including rally car racing on a purpose-built ice track in the middle of the wilderness; safaris by snowmobiles, dogsleds and reindeer sleighs; and lessons in winter survival skills, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Engage in authentic and privileged interaction with Sami nomads, Shamans and their reindeer herds
- Learn from guest lecturers who are expert in the field of aurora borealis, the arctic environment and the anthropology of the Sami peoples
- Attend an arctic concert in an 'ice temple' designed, created and crafted exclusively for you