800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
North America: Canadian Rockies (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 8 | From: $5,795
Explore Canada's breathtaking natural wonderland on an expertly led itinerary that reveals mist-shrouded forests and flower-popping meadows, rapid rivers and vibrantly colored lakes, and astonishing wildlife, all wrapped in the stunning heights of the Canadian Rockies.
- Discover Alberta's bright blue lakes, endless mountains and wildlife, experiencing epic hikes, floats and adventurous drives
- Take part in a hands-on lesson with a professional photographer at Moraine Lake, one of the most picturesque in the Canadian Rockies
- Feed your adrenaline on the exciting clifftop Glacier Skywalk, suspended high above the Sunwapta Valley
- Hike the vibrantly colored Emerald Lake region with one of the country's best naturalist guides
- 16 meals, with 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
Day 2: LAKE LOUISE / Pristine Waters
Day 3: LAKE LOUISE / Flora and Fauna
Day 4: JASPER / Through the Ice Fields
Day 5: JASPER / Canyon Skyscrapers
Day 6: BANFF / Canada’s Stunning First National Park
Day 7: BANFF / Nestled in Nature
Day 8: DEPART BANFF
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.