800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Persia: A Tapestry of Ancient & Modern Iran (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 12 | From: $5,995
Be one of the privileged few to experience cultured, extraordinary Iran, discovering antiquities from its Persian past as well as modern-day charms; visiting seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites that include iconic Persepolis; and exploring its enriching blend of archaeology, art, culture and hospitable people.
- Immerse yourself in the rich and diverse Persian history, culture, art and religions of Iran — a land rarely experienced by American travellers
- Visit seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Eram Garden, Persepolis, Pasargadae and the Masjed-e Jāmé (Friday Mosque) in Isfahan, a masterpiece of Iranian architecture
- Experience a performance featuring traditional Iranian musical instruments, followed by a discussion with local musicians
- Learn about the intricacies of Persian miniature art as you peer through a magnifying glass during a private demonstration with an artist and professor at the local university
- Explore Iran's iconic, colorfully hued tile work when you visit various famed mosques throughout the country
- 30 meals, with 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 9 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE TEHRAN, IRAN
Day 2: TEHRAN / City of Museums
Day 3: TEHRAN & SHIRAZ / Priceless Relics
Day 4: SHIRAZ / The “City of Roses and Nightingales”
Day 5: PERSEPOLIS / Ancient Archaeological Wonders
Day 6: YAZD / Discovering Pasargadae
Day 7: YAZD / Towers of Silence, Temple of Fire
Day 8: ISFAHAN / Persian Marvels
Day 9: ISFAHAN / Visual Feast
Day 10: ISFAHAN / Spellbinding Architecture
Days 11-12: DEPART TEHRAN
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.