800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scotland & Ireland: Stories & Legends (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 12 | From: $6,495
In Scotland, explore Edinburgh's hilltop castle, tour coastal St. Andrews, and venture to the Highlands; In Ireland, discover Dublin, Blarney Castle, Killarney National Park and the majestic Cliffs of Moher.
- Discover captivating cities, mountainous lands and coastlines, and incredible legends in two vibrant countries
- Sample Scotland's "water of life" on a visit to a Scotch whisky distillery and meet its craftsmen
- Explore the city of Belfast and visit Titanic Belfast, where the famous ship was built
- Experience the region's musical heritage with intimate performances in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 meals, with 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 7 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
Day 2: EDINBURGH / Castle and Crown Jewels
Day 3: ST. ANDREWS / Birthplace of Golf
Days 4-5: INVERNESS / Heart of the Highlands
Days 6-7: BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND / The 'Titanic' & Giant's Causeway
Day 8: ARMAGH / The Living Past
Day 9: WESTPORT, IRELAND / Wild Connemara
Day 10: STROKESTOWN / The Famine Years
Day 11: DUBLIN / St. Patrick's Cathedral
Day 12: DEPART DUBLIN
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.