800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Sicily, Puglia & the Amalfi Coast (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,595
Discover the glories of Southern Italy on a panoramic journey that includes Sicily's ancient ruins and exotic landscapes, the remote towns of Calabria and Puglia, and breathtaking Sorrento on the sparkling Amalfi Coast.
- Discover the fascinating history and culture of Southern Italy, visiting the island of Sicily, remote Calabria and Puglia, and finishing in glorious sunny Campania
- Savor the flavors of Italy with a private cheese tasting and a cooking class with a Puglian chef
- Step back in time to explore Sicily's incredible Greek and Roman remains, and the mountain-carved city of Matera
- Visit — and sleep in — several UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 21 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE PALERMO, ITALY
Day 3: AGRIGENTO / Greek Ruins of Akragas
Days 4-5: TAORMINA / Majestic Vantage Points
Days 6-7: MATERA / In the Mountainous Città Sotterranea
Day 8: ALBEROBELLO / The Trulli Houses of Apulia
Days 9-10: CAPRI / Mediterranean Idyll
Day 11: DEPART NAPLES
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.