800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Italy: Tuscany & Umbria (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 9 | From: $5,495
Discover the great Italian cities of Rome and Florence along with a comprehensive tour of the beautiful Italian countryside, canvassing gems from Umbria to Tuscany to Chianti.
- Contrast vibrant cities with an unhurried immersion in the Italian countryside, exploring Rome, Florence, Umbria and Tuscany
- Relax with multiple night stays in tranquil villas set on rolling hillsides and surrounded by timeless vineyards
- Learn the art of majolica pottery with a visit to a workshop
- Enjoy an exclusive, private cheese-making demonstration in a Tuscan farmhouse
- Join in a cooking class, drink wine and feast on the lunch you prepare at a Chianti winery
- 16 meals, with 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE ROME, ITALY
Day 3: UMBRIA / The Green Heart of Italy
Day 4: UMBRIA / The Spirit of Saint Francis of Assisi
Day 5: TUSCANY / Medieval Fortress of Montepulciano
Day 6: TUSCANY / Soaring Gothic Style in Siena
Day 7: CHIANTI / Sun-drenched Hillsides of Chianti Classico
Days 8-9: FLORENCE / Cradle of the Renaissance
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.