800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Nepal & Tibet: From the Jungle to the Roof of the World (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,995
Venture from the lofty Himalaya to the wild jungle as you flightsee Mount Everest, track one-horned rhinos in in Chitwan National Park, explore Lhasa's Potala Palace and unwind in the lush foothills of Dhulikhel.
- Discover the cultural treasures of Kathmandu Valley, Lhasa's Tibetan heritage and the wilds of Chitwan National Park
- Learn what it takes to summit Mount Everest with a firsthand account from an expert climber
- Witness a lively monks' discourse at Sera Monastery in Lhasa
- Seek one-horned rhinos and the elusive Bengal tiger in Chitwan National Park
- Learn to prepare Nepalese cuisine at an exclusive Chef's Table experience
- Explore rural Nepal in Dulikhel, with the Himalaya providing a magnificent backdrop
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, Nepal
Day 2: Kathmandu | Historic Durbar Square
Day 3: Kathmandu | Deep Spiritual Ties
Day 4: Lhasa, Tibet (China) | Gateway to Tibet
Day 5: Lhasa | Footsteps of the Dalai Lama
Day 6: Lhasa | Majestic Monasteries
Day 7: Chitwan National Park, Nepal | Into the Wild
Day 8: Chitwan National Park | Where Rhinos Roam
Day 9: Dhulikhel | Himalayan Sunset
Day 10: Dhulikhel | A Culinary Encounter
Day 11: Depart Dhulikhel
Marco Polo Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.