800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Vietnam: The Spirit of a Nation Revealed (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $5,995
Discover the many faces of this dynamic nation as you explore Hanoi's Old Quarter, cruise Ha Long Bay, pedal rural Mai Chau, uncover Hue's imperial legacy, taste the local flavors of Hoi An and stroll the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Reveal the spirit of a nation as you explore Vietnam's iconic cities, stunning rural scenery and enduring cultural traditions
- Experience the contrast of Vietnam's two largest cities: austere, traditional Hanoi and modern Ho Chi Minh City
- Take in breathtaking seascapes as you cruise a less frequented course through stunning Ha Long Bay
- Discover traditional ways of life in rural Vietnam as you explore Mai Chau by bicycle
- Explore Hue's Imperial Citadel, the former national capital
- Enjoy five-star properties in Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2: Hanoi | Echoes of the Past
Day 3: Ha Long Bay | Cruising Among the Karsts
Day 4: Ha Long Bay & Mai Chau | A Journey Into the Hills
Day 5: Mai Chau | Cycling the Countryside
Day 6: Hue | Perfume River Vistas
Day 7: Hue | Revealing an Imperial Legacy
Day 8: Hoi An | Authentic Flavors of the Market
Day 9: Hoi An | Architectural Melting Pot
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City | Vibrant, Evocative Saigon
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City | Into the Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 12: Depart Ho Chi Minh City
Marco Polo Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.