800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Brazil: Soul of Carnival (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $6,595
Immerse yourself in the intoxicating spirit of Rio as you toast the sunset atop Sugar Loaf Mountain, take in the Carnival Winners' Parade, and cruise Guanabara Bay. Continue on to historic Salvador, exploring the sounds and flavors of the vibrant Bahian culture.
- Bask in the glow of Carnival, winding down your journey in relaxing Salvador
- Be part of a Carnival street experience and see an encore performance of Carnival's champions at the Winners' Parade
- Explore the sounds and flavors of the vibrant Bahian culture with expert insights into Salvador's local music and cuisine
- Sip a Sundowner cocktail high atop Sugar Loaf Mountain, taking in views of the beaches, bay, hills and harbor below
- Cruise Guanabara Bay, savoring a new perspective of the city and the mountains beyond
- Enjoy an exhilarating performance by the world-renowned dancers of the Bahia Folklore Company
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro | Carnival Takes to the Streets
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro | Cruising Guanabara Bay
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro | Corcovado Mountain
Day 5: Salvador | A Saints Bay Sunset Toast
Day 6: Salvador | Colonial Echoes & Contemporary Rhythms
Day 7: Salvador | Bahia Culinary Adventure
Day 8: Depart Salvador
Marco Polo Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.