800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Britain's Great Stately Homes (2018)
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 11 | From: $12,995
Enjoy exclusive access to some of Britain's most beloved estates as you travel from Edinburgh to the Cotswolds in grand style, exploring this proud nation's aristocratic past and present, and staying in a private country house along the way.
- Experience the British aristocratic lifestyle as you enjoy private access to lavish country estates
- Go behind the scenes with a private tour and cocktail reception at the Duke of Devonshire's Chatsworth House
- Enjoy private access to Badminton House, home of the Duke and Duchess of Beaufort
- Tour Alnwick Castle, a filming location of Downton Abbey and home to the Percy family for the past 700 years
- Learn about aristocratic modernization as you tour the Duke of Roxburghe's estate at Floors Castle
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2: Edinburgh | Elegance in a Bustling City
Day 3: Edinburgh & Kelso | Inspirational Surroundings
Day 4: Kelso | On Location
Day 5: Kelso & York, England | Roman Influence
Day 6: York | Magnificence on the Moors
Day 7: York & Chatsworth | Renowned Art & Landscape
Day 8: Chatsworth & the Cotswolds | A Bygone Era
Day 9: Blenheim Palace | Home of a Legendary Statesman
Day 10: The Cotswolds & Hampshire | Countryside Charm
Day 11: Depart London
Marco Polo Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.