800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! English Gardens & the Hampton Court Flower Show (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $8,995
Visit some of Britain's most inspiring gardens, exploring designs spanning the grandiose to the intimate. Discover the secrets of Bath's ancient Roman remains, Avebury's Neolithic stone circle and Sudeley Castle's royal past, continuing through the rolling Cotswolds and on to London for the illustrious RHS Hampton Court Flower Show.
- Explore exclusive estates and gardens on this quintessentially English journey, enjoying privileged access at every turn
- Savor a day enjoyed in inimitable A&K style at the Royal Horticultural Society's world-famous Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
- Stroll one of England's most interesting gardens at Hidcote Manor
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty as you explore Sudeley Castle's priceless art collection, enchanting Queens' Garden and the final resting place of Katherine Parr
- Set out on an owner-guided tour of Sezincote House & Gardens to reveal the history behind its Neo-Mughal fantasy building
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive London, England
Day 2: Wiltshire | Wilton House & Stourhead
Day 3: Bath | Echoes of Austen
Day 4: Avebury & Tetbury | Neolithic to Victorian
Day 5: The Cotswolds | Intimate Gardens & High Street Cafes
Day 6: The Cotswolds | Retracing Royal Footsteps
Day 7: Batsford & Waterperry | A Blossoming Canopy
Day 8: The Hampton Court Palace Flower Show | A World of Inspiration
Day 9: Depart London
Marco Polo Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.