800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature India & the Taj Mahal (2018)
Days: 15 | From: $8,795
Explore India's greatest treasures, as you visit the timeless Taj Mahal, seek the graceful Bengal tiger and witness a holy rite beside the Ganges - all while staying in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels, on this dynamic independent itinerary.
- Discover India at its most authentic, from vibrant cities and bustling markets to wild game reserves and sacred temples
- Stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River in Varanasi
- Enjoy a two-night stay in Panna National Park, home to the elusive Bengal tiger
- Explore the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, India
Day 2: Mumbai | Enter the Gateway of India
Day 3: Mumbai/Udaipur | Temples & Palaces
Days 4-5: Udaipur | Cruise to Jag Mandir
Days 6-7: Jaipur | The "Pink City"
Days 8-9: Agra | Monuments of Emperors
Day 10: Panna National Park | Into the Wild
Day 11: Panna National Park | Tracking Tigers
Day 12: Khajuraho/Varanasi | India’s Holiest City
Day 13: Varanasi/Delhi | Sunrise River Cruise
Day 14: Delhi | Exploring the Old & the New
Day 15: Depart Delhi
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.