800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family China & the Yangtze (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 12 | From: $6,295
Experience an exciting family adventure through China that takes you atop the Great Wall, into an incredible habitat created just for pandas and down the mighty Yangtze River on a three-night cruise.
- Sail on the Yangtze River and through the incredible Three Gorges on a three-night cruise aboard all-balcony Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer'
- Walk along the incredible Great Wall of China, and then coast back down in a toboggan
- See panda bears up close at a sprawling, beautiful sanctuary
- Have fun making authentic dumplings as part of a unique Family Chef's Table experience
- View the massive Terra Cotta Warrior army, and then enjoy an Artisan Visit at a pottery factory to make your own clay soldier
- Ride Like a Local in a pedicab through an exciting hutong in Beijing
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Beijing, China
Day 2: Beijing | Adventure at the Great Wall
Day 3: Beijing | Tai Chi & Kung Fu
Day 4: Xian | The Art of Dumpling Making
Day 5: Xian | The Emperor’s Ancient Army
Day 6: Chengdu | Face to Face with Giant Pandas
Day 7: Chengdu/Chongqing | Bullet Train Ride
Day 8: Cruising the Yangtze | Asia’s Great River
Day 9: Cruising the Yangtze | The Three Gorges
Day 10: Yichang/Shanghai | Disembark ‘Yangzi Explorer’
Day 11: Shanghai | Where Old Meets New
Day 12: Depart Shanghai
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.