800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Alaska (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $6,995
Cruise along the coast of the wild Kenai Fjords, see bears fish for spawning salmon and fly over Denali National Park, where your family lands on a glacier beneath the highest mountain in North America.
- Enjoy a breathtaking float trip down the Portage River, where you may spot wolves and moose
- Watch for calving glaciers and marine wildlife, including humpback whales and harbor seals, on a Kenai Fjords cruise
- Ride on the Alaska Railroad GoldStar Dome train through untouched wilderness
- See bears fish for spawning salmon on the shores of Redoubt Bay
- Cast a line on a private fishing trip on the Susitna River
- Flight-see over Denali National Park before landing on a glacier at the base of Denali
- Learn about Alaskan huskies and dog sledding at the kennels of a four-time Iditarod champion
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Anchorage, Alaska
Day 2: Kenai Peninsula | Scenic Float Trip
Day 3: Kenai Peninsula | Along the Coast of the Kenai Fjords
Day 4: Redoubt Bay | Bear Sanctuary
Day 5: Talkeetna | Fishing on the Susitna
Day 6: Talkeetna | Kayaking, Hiking & Glacier Walk
Day 7: Anchorage | Huskies & Iditarod Champions
Day 8: Depart Anchorage
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.