800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Galápagos (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $9,595
Embark on a six-night cruise to the wild Galápagos, discovering its volcanic islands as well as blue-footed boobies, endangered Galápagos penguins and other extraordinary animals not found anywhere else on earth.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands for six nights aboard 'La Pinta,' an adventure yacht that blends stability, spaciousness and style
- Explore alongside naturalist guides on twice-daily shore excursions - including nature walks - limited to 12 guests
- Encounter some of the world's most unique wildlife, including sea lions at the beach and giant tortoises in their natural highland habitat
- Choose from island activities that include kayaking, snorkeling, light trekking, and exploring local galleries and shops
- Experience child-friendly activities on 'La Pinta' that may include scavenger hunts, Spanish lessons and art-making
- Relax before and after your cruise, enjoying a first day in historic Guayaquil to experience Ecuadorian culture and a final day at a Galápagos beachfront hotel
- Enjoy the convenience of earlier seating at meal times and kid-friendly menus
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2: Guayaquil | Historic Port City
Day 3: The Galápagos | Setting Sail on ‘La Pinta’
Days 4-8: The Galápagos | Otherworldly Wildlife
Day 9: Guayaquil | Disembarkation & Farewell Dinner
Day 10: Depart Guayaquil
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.