800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Australia (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,995
Set off on an epic Aussie adventure, experiencing surf lessons at Bondi Beach, a visit to the Outback's mystical Uluru, snorkeling along the Great Barrier Reef and an Aboriginal rainforest walkabout.
- Meet with platypuses, koalas, kangaroos and other extraordinary Australian wildlife on a guided tour of Sydney's Taronga Zoo
- Learn to surf with the whole family at Bondi Beach, then embark on an exciting jet-boat adventure in stunning Sydney Harbour
- Explore the Outback and Kata Tjuta National Park, discovering mysterious Uluru and meandering through sand dunes on a camel-back ride
- Snorkel and swim with a spectacular array of marine life during a full day along the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn about Aussie arts firsthand when you join expert indigenous guides for a painting class and didgeridoo lessons
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Sydney, Australia
Day 2: Sydney | Wild Things in Harbor City
Day 3: Sydney | Surf Lessons & Jet-Boat Thrills
Day 4: Uluru | Sacred Rock of the Aborigines
Day 5: Kata Tjuta | Camel Ride Through the Desert
Day 6: Uluru | Aussie Music Making & Family Chef Time
Day 7: Port Douglas | Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
Day 8: Daintree Rainforest | Aboriginal Walkabout
Day 9: Depart Port Douglas
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.