800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Brazil: Natural Wonders & Colonial Charms (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,995
Experience Brazil at its most diverse and delightful as you explore dynamic São Paulo, witness firsthand the epic power of mighty Iguazu Falls, discover the colonial architecture of Ouro Preto and immerse yourself in the color and culture of vibrant Rio de Janeiro.
- Immerse yourself in Brazil's colonial history, architectural grace and cultural charms as you witness urban and small-town life, and explore magnificent Iguazu Falls
- Visit São Paulo to view its many architectural gems, such as the neo-Gothic Catedral da Sé de São Paulo and a controversial work by the legendary Oscar Niemeyer
- Explore the powerful cascades of Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian and Argentinian sides
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ouro Preto and other colonial-era villages dating to Brazil's golden age
- Go behind the scenes of the Carnival culture in Rio de Janeiro and learn some samba moves
- Enjoy the amazing views from Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains in fabulous Rio
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive São Paulo, Brazil
Day 2: Iguazu Falls | Feel the Powerful Cascades
Day 3: Iguazu Falls | Up Close to the Devil’s Throat
Day 4: Ouro Preto | Discovering Colonial Brazil
Day 5: Ouro Preto | Secrets of Historical Cities
Day 6: Rio de Janeiro | Vibrant, Friendly, Colorful Rio
Day 7: Rio de Janeiro | Carnival & Culture
Day 8: Rio de Janeiro | Majestic Views from Sugar Loaf
Day 9: Depart Rio de Janeiro | Christ the Redeemer
Travel Privately With A&K | For a private journey, consider Tailor Made Brazil: Iguazu Falls to Rio de Janeiro or customize a Brazil journey just for you. Contact A&K for more details.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.