800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Spain & Portugal: A Journey Across Iberia (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 14 | From: $9,795
Explore northern and southern Spain as well as Portugal on one comprehensive itinerary that reveals the multitude of influences that have shaped the history, culture and incredible cuisine of the region, and enjoy two nights at the Gehry-designed Hotel Marque's de Riscal.
- Explore the best of the entire Iberian peninsula on one spectacular journey, discovering how Moors, Jews and Europeans influenced the cultures of Spain and Portugal
- Stay for two nights at the dazzling Hotel Marqués de Riscal, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry
- Admire another Gehry-designed masterpiece when you visit the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to view its many artworks
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Madrid's Prado Museum
- Taste a variety of culinary treats on a tapas tour in Madrid
- Roam the medieval streets of Córdoba's Jewish Quarter and view the stunning interior of the city's Grand Mosque
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Lisbon, Portugal
Day 2: Lisbon | Private Tile-Painting Workshop
Day 3: Évora | Walled Medieval City
Day 4: Mérida, Spain/Seville | Ancient Mérida
Day 5: Seville | Gothic Cathedral & Jewish Quarter
Day 6: Granada | The Moorish Architecture of Alhambra
Day 7: Córdoba/Madrid | Jewish Quarter & Mezquita
Day 8: Madrid | Artworks of the Masters
Day 9: Toledo | Damascene Workshop Visit
Day 10: Elciego | Enchanting Food & Wine Experience
Day 11: Elciego | Rioja Wines
Day 12: Bilbao/Barcelona | Guggenheim Museum Tour
Day 13: Barcelona | Gaudí’s Unfinished Masterpiece
Day 14: Depart Barcelona
Travel Privately With A&K | For a private journey, consider Tailor Made Spain & Portugal: Inspiring Iberia or customize a Spain and Portugal journey just for you. Contact A&K for more details.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.