800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Italian Treasures: Rome, Florence & Venice (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $8,795
Experience the glories of Rome, from the Trevi Fountain to the Sistine Chapel; enjoy a wine tasting in Tuscany; visit the Uffizi Gallery and savor farm-to-table cuisine in Florence; and revel in the history and romance of Venice.
- Explore inspiring Italy, enjoying firsthand looks at legendary masterpieces and unrivaled insider access to historical sites
- Behold great works by Botticelli, Raphael and Da Vinci in the Uffizi Gallery, and Michelangelo's David at the Accademia
- Enjoy exclusive access to an architectural restoration project in Florence that is supported by A&K Philanthropy
- Browse the local markets in Rome, Florence and Venice
- Experience an unforgettable after-hours guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica, when it is illuminated just for you
- Stop for a wine tasting in Tuscany on an artisan visit
- Dine at a farm-to-table restaurant in Florence for a Chef's Table culinary experience
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Rome
Day 2: Rome | Essence of the Eternal City
Day 3: Rome/Vatican City | Michelangelo’s Finest
Day 4: Orvieto/Florence | Tuscan Landscapes
Day 5: Pisa | The Tower & the Duomo
Day 6: Florence | Uffizi Gallery & a Farm-to-Table Dinner
Day 7: Florence/Venice | Privately Visit St. Mark’s Basilica
Day 8: Venice | Marvels of the Doge’s Palace
Day 9: Depart Venice
Travel Privately With A&K | For a private journey, consider Tailor Made Italy: Venice to the Vatican or customize an Italy journey just for you. Contact A&K for more details.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.