800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Treasures of Croatia (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $4,595
Celebrate the many delights of Croatia, exploring Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split, enjoying spectacular scenery and delectable local delicacies, and taking in local culture and nature, from a tasting at a family-owned winery to a cruise by private yacht to the Elafiti Islands.
- Discover the best of Croatia, including three nights in Dubrovnik and two in idyllic Hvar
- Visit the fishing town of Ston and sample its famous oysters
- Stroll Split's lively daily market to experience life as locals do
- Tour a family-owned winery and enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by a variety of locally produced foods on a Chef's Table culinary experience
- Make an authentic artisan visit to a silk-weaving workshop
- Embark by private yacht to explore the verdant Elafiti Islands
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Split, Croatia
Day 2: Split | Palace of Diocletian
Day 3: Hvar | Historic Waterfront Splendors
Day 4: Hvar | Winery Visit & Wine Tasting
Day 5: Ston/Dubrovnik | Oysters & the Old City
Day 6: Dubrovnik/Konavle | Walking Tour & Silk Weaving
Day 7: Dubrovnik | Private Cruise to the Elafiti Islands
Day 8: Depart Dubrovnik
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Croatia, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.