800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Ancient Wonders: Jordan & Israel (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $7,995
Behold magnificent Petra in Jordan; roam through Wadi Rum; float in the Dead Sea; privately cruise the Sea of Galilee, and discover ancient and modern Israel; from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv.
- Journey through two ancient lands, visiting historic sites and cities and privately cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- Explore Petra and take a four-wheel-drive excursion through Jordan's Wadi Rum, a desert of otherworldly proportions
- Bathe in the buoyant, mineral-rich Dead Sea
- Prepare local Jordanian dishes under the supervision of an experienced chef
- Experience the contrasts of ancient and modern Israel with visits to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jaffa and Tel Aviv
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman/Jerash | Ancient Roman Streets
Day 3: Mount Nebo/Madaba | Miraculous Views
Day 4: Petra | Fascinating Rose-Red City
Day 5: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Day 6: Jerusalem, Israel | The Garden of Gethsemane
Day 7: Jerusalem | Epicenter of Faiths
Day 8: Jerusalem/Bethlehem | Yad Vashem Memorial
Day 9: Masada | Zealot Stronghold & the Qumran Caves
Day 10: Acre/Nazareth | Jesus’ Boyhood Town
Day 11: Sea of Galilee | In the Footsteps of Jesus
Days 12-13: Caesarea/Jaffa/Tel Aviv | Artist Quarter
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.