800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Climb Kilimanjaro: Summiting the Machame Route (2018)
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,895
View highland montane, volcanic lava landscapes and breathtaking canyons as you ascend Mount Kilimanjaro with an excellent summit rate thanks to more days to acclimatize and your A&K team.
- Climb in confidence with A&K, the company with a successful Kilimanjaro summit rate of 97% - far above the industry average of 60-70%
- Trust in A&K's deep experience, which spans more than 50 years in Tanzania and 30 years trekking Mount Kilimanjaro
- Rely on A&K to ensure the quality of every trek by directly employing all of our chefs, porters and guides, the last of which are also certified Wilderness First Responders
- Benefit from more time to acclimatize - a key component to a successful summit - with three more days on the itinerary than most other companies provide
- Utilize top-of-the-line camping gear and safety equipment, owned and maintained by A&K
- Stay in the largest and most comfortable sleeping tents on the mountain, while also enjoying private toilet facilities
- Carry only a daypack, as porters transport your luggage and equipment throughout the climb and descent
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Arusha, Tanzania
Day 2: Arusha | Scenic Parkland
Day 3: Mount Kilimanjaro | 10,000 Feet
Day 4: Mount Kilimanjaro | 12,500 Feet
Day 5: Mount Kilimanjaro | 13,000 Feet
Day 6: Mount Kilimanjaro | Acclimatization Day
Day 7: Mount Kilimanjaro | Preparing for the Summit
Day 8: Mount Kilimanjaro | Summit Day
Day 9: Depart Arusha
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a post-tour extension to Tanzania (5 days, from $3,195).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.