800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Meanderer' - Canal de Briare & Canal Latéral à la Loire (2018)
Limited to 6 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,875
Stylish 'Meanderer' is well-named - she drifts along the Canal de Briare in France's Upper Loire Valley on a picturesque route between Montbouy and Léré, offering a heated spa pool from which its six guests can savor the lush, historic countryside. Explore the market town of Montargis and view the abandoned seven-lock staircase at Rogny-les-Sept-Écluses. Cross over the Loire River on the extraordinary Briare Aqueduct and visit Gien, known for its famous faïence earthenware. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as bicycling or wine appreciation.
- 125 feet long, 17 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 6 with three twin/queen suites, each with en suite bathroom featuring a selection of L'Occitane toiletries, one robe per person and hairdryer. Windows can be opened, including a skylight window. Each cabin has a flat-screen TV/DVD and a small combination safe.
- Salon/dining area features 800 square feet of living space with carpeting in the salon and hardwood flooring in the dining area and walkways. The salon offers a CD player.
- Teak sun deck offers an additional 500 square feet of space and features a heated spa pool. The area is partially shaded for comfortable al fresco dining.
- Touring/hybrid bicycles provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2019 Travel | 2019 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.