800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India - Pushkar Fair (Reverse)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 17 | From: $10,995
Explore kaleidoscopic India, seeing contrasting Old and New Delhi, holy Varanasi and - if luck has it - the elusive Bengal tiger in Panna National Park. Behold the peerless Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset, attend the colorful Pushkar Fair, and privately cruise placid Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Enjoy two days at the Pushkar Fair to experience its vibrant spectacle
- Experience the glorious Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset during a two-night stay in Agra
- Stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences, such as the lavish Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and the grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Set out on a private safari in Panna National Park, home to the elusive Bengal tiger
- Celebrate with a Scenic Sundowner on a private sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Observe priests performing an Aarti ceremony on the banks of the Holy Ganges
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Delhi, India
Day 2: Delhi | Exploring The Old & the New
Day 3: Varanasi | India's Holiest City
Day 4: Varanasi | Private Sunrise River Cruise
Day 5: Khajuraho / Panna National Park | Tiger Tracking
Day 6: Agra | Visions of the Taj Mahal
Day 7: Agra | Monuments of Emperors
Day 8: Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 9: Jaipur | The Amber Fort
Day 10: Pushkar | A Vibrant Fair
Day 11: Pushkar | A Bevy of Activity
Day 12: Udaipur | Temples & Palaces
Day 13: Udaipur | Cruise to Jag Mandir
Day 14: Udaipur | Delwara's Temples
Day 15: Mumbai | Bustling Environs
Day 16: Mumbai | Temples of Elephanta Island
Day 17: Depart Mumbai
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018 Preview
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.